Monday, March 26, 2007

Hometown

I'm Yvonne. I'm from Shanghai,China. My city is located in the south of China. It's a modern and fashionable place. People have a fast lifestyle-- they are busy working, eating quickly, they have no much time to relax. There is more stressful in Shanghai than in Australia. But public transport is very convenient. There are many shifts by bus, subway,ferry. You don't need to wait a long time, but it's too crowded anytime by public transport. In my city, there are lots of restaurants, and different tasty food styles and snacks. I love it, if you have a chance to travel to Shanghai, you must try it. It's so delicious!

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Yvonne, what you wrote about Shanghai makes me want to know a bit more about it.

Could you tell us more about what people do when they go out? How do people live? Do they live in units or houses?