Saturday, March 31, 2007

Homtown 2

In shanghai, a lot of people live units which are big reinforced concrete buildings. There are a few houses in the suburs of Shanghai. Because of wild areas, it could build villas and town houses. But they are very faraway from city, public transports aren't enough at there. You only drive by yourself to go to work. If you want to have a holiday, you can choose to live the house. There is fresh air, good seeingsighs and no much noise.
When people have a free time, they can play different places where they like. Some people like to sing, they go to the "Cash Box" which is special for singing club. Others like sports, for example table tennis, tennis, golf and so on. You can go to the sports centre and enjoy it. But I like massage to relax. There are many massage shop to choose and the prices are not expensive. In a word, people have a different night-life according to each person's habits. It's very various style relaxation.

2 comments:

jane said...

Hi, my name is Jane. I,m glad to have met you in our class.We can learn with each other. But I think your English is better than mine. So I hope you help me.

Yvonne Xie said...

We are studying English together. If you have some problems, I can try my best to help you.